Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Thursday, December 25, 2014


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL



We just got back to the rig from the RV Park's Christmas dinner. As usual I ate way too much. So did everyone else. Had a nice turnout and everyone brought a bowl of sides to pass. The park provided the ham & turkey and there were a lot of tasty sides and then ( drumroll here) THE DESSERTS..that last part is what got me. Oh my ! Pies, cakes, cookies, whipped cream !!

We waddled back home and I'll betcha I'll be fighting off a nap soon.

We heard from the kids today and everyone is safe and happy.

My daughter, Nicole, and David, made it up to her moms in Michigan.

I've been enjoying all the blogger's best Christmas wishes. Hope all my fellow bloggers have a happy and safe Holiday Season.

What bloggers ?? Check out www.hitchitch.com if you are curious.

It's a whole new world in the blogger world. Sure beats reading the news today. Happy people !!

The yawns are overcoming me so for today I'll say goodnight.



REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY !!!

Charlie & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment