Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Saturday, January 14, 2017

1-14-17 Ya gotta love getting older !

I was reading some blogs today and realized I really miss writing ours. If you are/were a regular reader you know that we settled down about 1 1/2 years ago. We still have the motorhome in storage ! Decided 2 weeks ago to try and sell it. Recently my health took a downturn. Episodes of syncope. I passed out last May 26th, again July 16th and then Dec 23rd. I've been seeing a lot of doctors and having a lot of tests but no causes found yet. I was driving our car last episode and crashed into a tree. Broke my left hip, fractured right ankle and sore all over. I've decided no more driving for me. Thanks to a lot of great people around us we can function. I'm glad this didn't happen in the motorhome !!  To all of you that still blog, keep it up as I still love reading about the adventures !! Love you all !! Charlie & Heather.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Since I haven't used my motorhome for over a year, I suppose it is time to put it up for sell, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the linked header will attract more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance! For more information visit k2 for sale

    ReplyDelete