Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK !!
Wow, nearing the end of August already. I've seen other bloggers mentioning their yearn for migrating. Miss Heather and I are starting to feel the pull too!
I wonder if Michigan's summer weather is any indication of how winter will be? It certainly won't go in the record book as a hot summer. Most nights have hovered in the high 60's to low 70's. We've had some pretty nice days and I'm glad we weren't down South in the 90's+. Usually August is a hot month, but not this year. Last year we were out West and had to contend with upper 90's for weeks on end.
We've been enjoying our stay here and have seen quite a few of our friends. Got some short trips in and a few campouts accomplished. We've had bonfires almost every night and a lot of good meals. Jerry & Terra have made us very comfortable while moochdocking at their place.
We just bought a Honda Goldwing !!!




It felt really good cruising home on it. Now I've got to rearrange the trailer so it'll fit in it !! After seeing all the bikes in Florida, over the past few winters, I've had a bug to get one. Once it's loaded I'll run the trailer over some scales to make sure it's not overloaded.

We scrubbed and waxed the rig last week so it's looking pretty. Sure was overdue for a major cleanup. It took about 2 days for my arms to get back to normal.
       Since today is Wed 8-27, we'll be going to The Back Door Saloon in Houghton Lake, Mich. for the evening and enjoy some spaghetti again. We usually shoot a few games of pool too. If you're in the neighborhood come join us.
       REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY !!
     Charlie & Heather



1 comment:

  1. You forgot your title.... My I suggest "The Goldwing!"

    ReplyDelete