Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Better off than most bloggers I follow.

  I originally got the idea to blog about our travels by reading some blogs that I found out from a site called http://hitchitch.com . After seeing how this would make an easy way to log something about our travels and adventures and a way for some friends & family to keep abreast of our whereabouts I decided a few years ago to try it. I used to keep a logbook at our hunting trailer and on my boat and I still lug them around with us and enjoy taking a peek at them once in awhile.Lots of great memories. Some of the kids that wrote tidbits in them are parents and a few are becoming grandparents. I'm able to keep up with them via facebook and e-mail. Amazing how fast time flies. That's one of the reasons I end our blog as I do each and every time. 
   I follow OFM (Old Fat Man) & Billy Bob's Travels and other blogs as I enjoy their travel stories. Of course the bloggers that are sponsored via"hitchitch" are many and sometimes I just use the "auto" feature to introduce a new and different blogger to my collection.
   I think all of us in  SW Florida are the only travelers not being bothered with cold/cooler weather. Some travelers are putting up with some damn serious cold weather. Enough to keep them holed up inside their rigs for days on end. Doesn't sound like any fun to me! Of course it's expensive to be running a furnace all the time and electric heaters are only effective to take a chill out of the air in our RV's.
   I hope you and yours are as comfortable as a "bug in a rug" and that mother nature is kind to your area
  REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY!!
   Charlie & Heather
   

2 comments:

  1. It's 0830 central time here on the gulf in Texas, every time I think about someplace warmer I go take a look at this site
    http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sfc_con.php?image=te&inv=0&t=cur&expanddiv=hide_bar
    The cold is now even working it's way down Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Texas is starting to warm up. We should be in the mid-60s by next week. Way better than high 30s/low 40s! Glad you've got some warmth where you are.

    ReplyDelete