Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Monday, September 17, 2012

Only a few weeks left in Houghton Lake, Mi

I was suprised when I went to check my reminder lists that I didn't have any lists left !. That's the first time all summer !.Of course now I'm concerned that something might be missing. I remember reading blogs a couple years ago thinking that all those fellow bloggers were making too much out of going fulltime ! Oh, how wrong I was..Ever since we got home last May, and decided to go fulltime RV'g, it's been busy, busy, busy!! Yard sales, moving sales, Craigslist ads, ebay, swap shop on our local radio station WUPS, donateing, giving away, etc,etc,etc..WHEEWWWWW! I hope we never accumulate that much stuff again, EVER! We have succumbed to buying a 12x 6 enclosed trailer to put our tools into,and it's quite full.  We'll use those to accomplish our workamper plans. Temps here at home are approaching 45F at night and serve as a reminder that the warm nights are over. Staying in the rig every night now and only have a smatttering of things to pack up now. Will move the coffee pot and TV in the next few days and will winterize the house in case it isn't occupied this winter. Hope all of you realize your dreams like we are doing..REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY..Charlie & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment