Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday 10-09-11 Croswell Michigan

We've been at my  friends' house, John & Kathleen,  in Croswell Mich for 2 days and have enjoyed the visit. Good gab, groceries and a breakfast put on by the Croswell Fire Dept. The weather has been perfect. We love it here. You can see deer in their front yard morning and night. Just a few minutes ago I stepped outside and a deer was 50' away from me and gave me that " You lookin' at me? " look, but didn't budge. John is getting ready to winterize the pool. Heather said she might jump in til we looked at the thermometer and it was 55F..I think she had a change in mind ! Can't say that I blame her cause I got the chills just thinking about it..BBBRRRR!! Then I remembered that she's done the Polar Bear Dip. Maybe she needed a hole in the ice to tempt her some more...We're gonna pack it up in the A.M. and drift towards Lansing , about a 2 1/2 hr drive, to visit Darrel and Shannon, my daughter. We'll only stay a couple days at Collingwood RV CG, and then start South. We have some friends that'll be at a COE ( Corps of Engineers ) camp in Kentucky that we'll try to hitch up with when we're in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment