Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Monday, March 24, 2014

Good Heavens..got my blogger site working again !! YAHOO !!

  After what I think is 2 months, my Blogger page is working again !!
   I've been trying every few days to get my "dashboard" to work correctly. The little " pencil" thingy icon wasn't showing up and ya gotta have it to create a new blog update. Did all the usual suggestions (reset PW, etc) and got in touch with other bloggers for help but alas, it wouldn't work. I saw a lot of complaints on the blogger forum saying others had the same problem. Sent emails to the "Blogger" folks too.
  So this morning I fired up Blogger Dashboard, tried signing in, got told my password was no good, clicked on forgot password and got a code sent to my phone and I used the code to get to "reset password" , did so and VIOLA.....IT WORKS AGAIN.
  VERY FRUSTRATING !!! 
   We are still in Florida on Matlacha Island..so the stories shall continue. ( I had just about given up.)
REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY!!
CHARLIE & HEATHER

No comments:

Post a Comment