Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

THE DAY AFTER THE NIGHT BEFORE

We both got a good night's sleep. Can't figure out if it was the heavy  dinner  or the heavy late night snacks, whatever it was found us up at 7AM and watching a fantastic sunrise out our window.
   I noticed people were out & about, coffee in hand, so of course i grabbed my mug and joined in..and so the day went..
   We collectively fixed a tire, finished the cleanup of last nights party and shared Christmas stories. Ran to the store after planning a fish fry for tomorrow..MMMMMM--here we go again!! LOL
   All these diversions !! WHEN am I ever gonna go fishing??? The people on the bridge have been getting fish, the folks in the boats are getting fish, I gotta focus on a plan....SOON !!
   Before we knew it, Happy Hour was upon us again! Not wanting to break with tradition out came the chairs, set up in the shade and we were off & runnin'..as usual, late dinner and finally settled in..
   I wonder how many tons of wrapping paper will be buried in land fills this week..
   Be good, prepare for the New Year. ( I wonder if any prophets have a plan for the earth's demise next year??)
   REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY..Charlie & Heather

Had a great day and caught a pretty sunset so I thought I'd add it to todays blog to wrap up the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment