Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Overwhelming!! How to fix it!!

Got a lot more "stuff" done this week. I even took to task a few jobs I've really been procrastinating over!! My "BIG" desk and file cabinet have been purged!!! Why did I keep all that stuff?? Managed to fill up quite a few large trash bags. Glad that's over with. We've probably put our garbageman in shock over the last few weeks!! I think the "selling" phase of this plan is coming to a close. Only a few more items left to sell. We're going into the " donate and give away like everyone else has gone thru" phase. Been reading about these moves for 4 years now on www.hitchitch.com . It's kinda inspirational, especially when ya feel overwhelmed.
   Got a lot of our entertainment center installed and up & running in the new rig this week. New radio/cd player, tv mounted, VCR connected, etc. CB checked out.
   Glad this new rig has a lot more storage space. Hope we don't overload it!
  The lighter side of the week involved our uncanny ability to be cat magnets. Got 2 stray cats coming around. Probably here to eat our birds! Been putting food out for them and hope to keep them full so they don't catch the new baby birds.  Neither of them wants anything to do with people. I wonder how long that'll last??
   There's only a few more things to prep on the new rig. I'll be glad when all this " busy" is done.
We're debating about selling the car. We might & then again we might not. If we do we'll buy another one once we get down South. I'd feel a lot better with "The Navigator" in the motorhome. I'm sure it would keep me from missing turns. LOL
   We should be able to get in a few shakedown cruises next month. It'd be nice to take a break.
HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING AS GOOD A TIME WITH LIFE AS WE ARE.
REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY...Charlie & Heather
  

No comments:

Post a Comment