Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas, at Wauchula FL

Well....like I said, suprise visitor(s) at Pioneer Park !! My daughter, Nicole, and her fiance, Dave, gave us a suprise visit from FT Meyers area...This is the first time we've met him and it was a great suprise..they  decided they could stay a couple of days and since it was very nice temps at night we set up the tent we carry and made plans from there. The next 2 days were spent getting to know each other and cooking out and enjoying the peace of the park..They haven't ever been here and were able to go walking the trails and takeing pictures and running her dogs.. I'm gonna have to go on a diet the next few days to make up for the great dinners we cooked..( and the long happy hours) !!..Phone calls were flying and many happy wishes were shared thruout the family..Ya never know how these holidays  will go while you're on the road and this one went well..The sunsets have been stupendous to watch and the effect they have on the spanish moss draped trees is gorgeous!!..The USPS did a good job this years getting all the kid's Christmas cards to them and I had a "1st" as all of them called on the same day to say thanx for the card !!..I noticed that many RVers here have decorated the rigs with lights so it's pretty at night when looking around the park..I remember when we used to do that to our stix & bricks..I was  glad to read that my fellow bloggers were all haveing a good holiday weekend all around the country..if you'd like to see what I mean go to  www.hitchitch.com  and check some other blogs to see how RVers live..we are going to stay here til Thursday and then move a little bit North of here to Charlie's RV Park for the New Years eve week..Glad to hear Michigan's weather has behaved so far and to hear from our friends that they enjoyed this week up there..the stars are out tonite so I think I'll step outside and take it all in !!  REMEMBER..LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY...Charlie & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment