Our Travel House

Our Travel House
SEE THE USA

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12-07-10 Kinder LA

OKAY, we're done with Louisiana. Recieved our mail from home and enjoyed the stop. Saw what we could, left some to see in the future. Now it's off to Texas in the A.M.. we're going to Crystal Beach, TX on the Boliver Penninsula, East of Houston, about a 3 hour ride from here ( according to Rand McNally...ha ha )...just a small community but only a 1/4ml walk to ocean. I don't know how long we'll stay. Remains to be seen, depends on the campground and the area..that's the fun of our lifestyle, if it's nice, okay..if not, move it on down the road. That's why we only pay for 2 days and if okay we extend it. Saves any argument about checking out early. It's 5:30PM so we're into Happy Hour and cooking Chops for dinner. If I know me I won't sleep well tonite as I get geeked the day before travel thinking about the next day's adventure. You always wonder what the next move will bring. It's part of the fun of it. I'm hoping the closeness of the ocean can be heard and the beaches allow some good beachcombing. We've been watching what the weather back in Michigan is doing and it ain't pretty. The weather down in Texas is only 50 to 60 degrees warmer but that's okay (grin-grin). Last night we tried what was advertised as a Cajun food spot and it turned out to be glorified fried food. It was a letdown but edible.I guess I better flip the chops and open another pop so bye for today and REMEMBER..LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY...Charlie&Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment